1. Do not fear your body for the things it lacks.
2. Treat yourself the way you would treat someone you love.
3. “No” means no, don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
4. Read. It will help you; everywhere.
5. Tell them you like them, it’ll kill you if you don’t.
7. Your period is natural, do not apologize.
8. Look up things you do not understand.
9. Remember to give the amount you know you will be getting back.
10. Clothes aren’t an obligation but bare your flesh for those who love your bones.
Other people studying the night before:
Me studying the night before:
this is NOT HELPING ME STUDY
but, to be fair, I am on tumblr … and this is awesome
compliment a girl on something other than her looks
talking to a hot boy’s parents like, “I’m a big fan of your work”
Texting my dad is like talking to a motivational speaker hes a cute African man no wonder my mom let him put a ring on it
kissing is hella rad but no one is kissing me so that makes me hella sad